Take control of future mechanical repairs
Audi vehicles are known for premium quality, but even the vehicles of the highest calibre require repairs. Audi After Care Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) covers many costly vehicle components that can potentially fail over time.
Audi After Care MBP oﬀers the assurance in knowing your vehicle is protected should an unexpected covered breakdown occur. Simply take your vehicle to any Audi dealership in Canada or the continental United States, and our trained Audi technicians will handle the rest. With several coverage levels, term lengths and deductibles, Audi After Care MBP can be customized to meet your needs.
Audi After Care MBP is also packed with additional beneﬁts such as 24 Hour roadside assistance, a car rental allowance, and a claim-free reward.¹
Most importantly, Audi After Care MBP is fully backed by Audi Canada. There really is no comparison to other independent warranty providers.
Coverage that delivers peace of mind
Mechanical breakdowns can happen when you least expect them and are often costly to repair. With Audi After Care Mechanical Breakdown Protection on board, you will enjoy:
- The security of knowing that many common and expensive components are covered in the event that they fail or if breakdown occurs.
- Maximized resale of your Audi with coverage that is transferable to another private owner.
- 24 Hour roadside assistance to help get your Audi back on the road as quickly as possible.
- Car rental coverage should your Audi be at the dealer for a covered repair
Typical Repair Costs
In the event of a mechanical breakdown, a quality repair may cost more than you think.*
- Engine replacement - $15,255
- Diﬀerential repair - $4,500
- Alternator replacement - $900
- Air conditioner repair - $1,520
- Fuel pump replacement - $545
- Radiator repair - $735
- Transmission replacement - $8,000
- Leaking cylinder head gasket - $2,585
- Master brake cylinder replacement - $525
- Power window motor replacement - $550
- Airbag assembly replacement - $1,350
*Repair Costs used for illustrative purposes only and may not be representative of repairs to your actual vehicle.
Levels of Coverage
Ultimate coverage for absolute peace of mind. All components are covered other than a select list of exclusions. Available on new, Certified Pre-owned and used vehicles.
Exceptional coverage above and beyond the powertrain to include many critical vehicle components that are costly to repair. Available on new, Certified Pre-owned and used vehicles.
Essential protection for major powertrain components for new, Certified Pre-owned and used vehicles with a maximum coverage limit of $4,000 per repair visit.
Multi-media Software Package (optional)
With this package, the cost of all Audi recommended software updates to your vehicle’s entertainment and navigation systems are covered (up to $500).
Besides exceptional coverage to protect your vehicle, Audi After Care MBP comes complete with an array of additional benefits:
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Flatbed towing
- Battery jump starting
- Lock-out service
- Fuel delivery
- Flat tire changes (using spare tire)
Reimbursement of lodging and meal expenses if your vehicle breaks down while you are on a road trip and repairs last overnight ($100 per day, up to $500 per repair visit).
Replacement car while your vehicle is being repaired ($50 per day, up to $200 per repair visit).
If you sell your vehicle, Audi After Care MBP is transferable to the next private owner.
If no claims have been filed or additional benefits utilized by the time your coverage expires, you may choose from one of the following three reimbursement options:
- Selling dealer will credit the total amount paid for your contract towards the purchase of a new Audi After Care MBP contract, or
- A store credit at your selling dealer for the full amount paid for the your contract (inclusive of taxes) up to $2,000, or
- A refund cheque of the amount paid for your contract (inclusive of taxes) up to $1,000
Pricing varies by Audi model, length of plan, and level of coverage. Plans are also available for customers leasing their new Audi. Please contact our Finance Manager, Andrea Douglas for further details.
Click here to download a PDF brochure of the Audi After Care Mechanical Breakdown Protection.