November 22 2018, Audi Kitchener-Waterloo
Leasing your new Audi should be a carefree and enjoyable experience. Don’t let vehicle excess wear such as interior stains, bumper scrapes, small dents and dings create additional charges to you at lease end.
Purchasing an Audi After Care Lease Excess Wear Waiver removes additional costs you might need to pay at vehicle turn in. With coverage up to $10,000 you can relax and enjoy your Audi knowing you’re protected against everyday driving hazards.
Coverage is backed by Audi Canada, has no deductible, and is fully transferable to a new lessee. Ensure you have the ultimate lease experience with the Lease Excess Wear Waiver.
Protection from common lease excess wear costs:
- Small dings and dents
- Paint scratches
- Windshield and other glass/lens damage
- Bumper scuffs and scrapes
- Interior fabric rips, tears, and stains
- Worn tires
- Wheel scuffs and scrapes
- Excludes any vehicle collision damage
- Lease excess wear costs are waived
- No deductible
- Coverage for up to $10,000
- Backed by Audi Canada
- Fully transferable to a new lessee
- Cancellable within 60 days
Please contact our Finance Manager, Andrea Douglas or Susan Bauman for further details.