A6 Conquest Credit
Eligible Conquest Brands:
If you or someone within your household leases owns or finances one of these brands you are entitled to this offer. some conditions apply please contact us for details.
► Land Rover
1) Current owners or lessees of an Eligible Conquest Brand vehicle: owner or lessee must be End User, which may be an individual or a company. End User is defined as the individual customer who actually operates the vehicle and not that of a fleet management or third-party lending or leasing businesses as intended beneficiary. Customer must provide proof of current and valid ownership in the form of official provincial/territorial vehicle registration or proof of valid insurance.
2) Customer (individual) who is a Relative of an Eligible Customer per 1) AND resides in the same household. Relative is defined as a spouse, child or parent residing in the same household.Customer must provide proof of current and valid ownership of Relative of the same household, in the form of official provincial/territorial vehicle registration or proof of valid insurance and customer must have the same address that matches the one of the Relative of the same household.
3) Customer (individual) who is a Significant Person of an Eligible Customer (company or government agency) per 1) above.Significant Person is defined as Co-signor, co-lessee, guarantor on lease or finance contract of Eligible Customer per 1) or authorized signing officer of a company which is currently a registered owner of a Conquest Vehicle and Eligible Customer per 1).Customer must provide proof of current and valid ownership in the form of official provincial/territorial vehicle registration and supporting identification documents listing signing officers by way of copies of Corporate Resolution, Articles of Incorporation or Corporate Searches listing the signing officers as per registration.
2. Proof of current and valid ownership:
Proof of current and valid ownership is defined as current and valid registration accompanied with both sides of the ownership, clearly identifying that the vehicle is plated for current year; a current and valid insurance card is also accepted.
3. The Audi Canada A6 Conquest Bonus must be listed as a separate line item and clearly indicated on the Sales Agreement.
4. This incentive can be combined with Standard and Special Rates offered through Audi Finance (VCCI)
5. This incentive can only be combined with the Audi Finance March and April 2019 bulletins and cannot be combined with previously published bulletins for which Rate Protection may be sought.
6. This incentive is not protected, cannot be combined with future programs and is not transferable.
This incentive can be combined with following programs, Audi Corporate Sales Program, Any Lease, Finance, Alternative or Stackable Cash offers
8. This incentive cannot be combined with, Audi Service Loaner Program, Audi Brand Ambassador Programs, Audi Owner Loyalty Program, MY2019 Audi A6/A7 Early Renewal Bonus Program